Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WATCH YOUR STEP

JJones Photography, Trinity Lake, CA
"Heaven on Earth"

"A journy of a thousand miles begins with one step, so whats your step?" Think long and hard about this question. What comes to your mind when you ask yourself? Do you think of the decisions you are faced with on a daily basis? Do you live in fear not knowing where you stand? Your life has indeed already begun, but has it's purpose begun? My answer would be YES. You have the free agency to choose if you are going ponder what the world has to offer you and what part of this offer you belong in OR you have the free agency to choose FINDING where your place is and then willfully enduring your task. My advice to you would be pick the second one I listed. I spent a whole 17 years pondering and it got me no where. I finally realized that I did have a reason to be here and I did have a divine purpose. You have a purpose and it doesn't matter if you have an issue with having the confidence to believe that you are divine or not, because you are. It's time to look the world in the eye and fight back. I want you to look at the photo to the left and then I want you to close your eyes. Imagine you sitting on the bank of this lake, alone. What do you feel? Do you feel at peace? Do you feel confident knowing that theres something bigger than you and I? If you answered yes to these questions then here is my next question; what are you doing to enhance the love of God in your fellow man? If your answer is no, my next question is why and what do you see in your life that is taking away from this heavenly place. If you can't take the time to sit down and notice the beauties of this world that God has so graciously given to us, then you need to take a second look at your life. There are tools here for every single one of us to find our purpose and to find our gethsemane. Everyone needs a place to go when they feel alone and in need of love. My advice would be to find your gethsemane, get on your knees and pray with all your heart. I can testify that I know there is someone listening. I know that there is someone who loves you with a perfect love. I know that He is here for you and He is here for me. I know that answers will come if questions are asked. I know there is someone who wants to help you take that one step, the step that will change your life forever and set you on a journey back home to your Heavenly Father. 


-Jenna Jones, Age: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment